WHY RENT, WHEN YOU CAN BUY INSTEAD?
Come and experience village living in "The High Country".
This property is located in the quaint village of Ebor, 1300 metres above sea level, plenty of fresh air and no pollution. Ebor is just 80kms to the University City of Armidale and 48kms to the picturesque mountain town of Dorrigo, so for those who want to explore the beauty of the national park or those who may want to do some Trout fishing it is an ideal location.
All you need to do is just move your furniture in as all the work has been done.
The home is very spacious with:
* 3 good size bedrooms
* Large kitchen with electric stove
* Breakfast bar
* New internal wall lining & paint
* Fully insulated
* Cosy Slow Combustion wood fire
* New floor coverings throughout
* Rewired (also has 3 phase electricity)
* Large "L" shaped deck for entertaining
* Front entry verandah, watch the world go by!
* Block size 2023m2 (1/2 acre) plenty of room for the motor-home or
caravan or boat.
* Plenty of water via a bore
* Raised Veggie garden beds
* 24 hr Service Station
* Primary School
* Local pub with meals, also motel rooms and camping facilities
* Fusspots Cafe
* Guy Fawkes River National Park, walking trails.
* Ebor Falls, very impressive when flowing fully.
* Trout fishing
This property represents excellent value for money in the present real estate market, either use as your permanent home, rent it out as part of your rental portfolio, or use it as a base and go travelling, knowing you have a home to come back to.
To arrange an inspection give Murray a call on (02) 6657 1111
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make & rely on their own enquiries.